When it comes to the purchase of a riflescope, everyone would like to get the best one that performs excellently and is also budget-friendly. However, the process of narrowing down the many options out there can be a hassle.
These days, there are lots of options out there, but if you do your homework right, you will get the best. One surest way to get the best one among the options you are considering is to weigh them regarding durability, features, pros, cons and, of course, the price.
In this article, we compare vortex strike eagle vs viper pst and give you all you need to know about them. We start by giving details about each of them, a comparison and finally a recommendation. Here we go:
Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 1-6×24Item is not available anymore.
Vortex Strike Eagle gives you a chance to enjoy an amazing and great range of versatility. Whether you are a tactical shooter or just a hunter, this riflescope can help you carry out any task successfully.
It gives you clear optics and crisp when shooting. With its true one power low-end view, this awesome product makes your work easier when it comes to target acquisition.
In fact, it can easily transition to as high as 6x magnification for precision especially in long distance shooting.
Aside from that, it has multi-coated lenses to ensure a clear tactical image.
Finally, its aluminum tube is waterproof and you can use it in all weather conditions as it works brilliantly.
- Illuminated reticle for precise aiming especially in low-light conditions
- It is fully multi-coated and has multiple anti-reflective coatings to increase light transmission
- Its single piece 30mm tube maximizes alignment for increased accuracy, performance strength and waterproofness in rainy conditions
- Its glass–etched reticle has a two-layer protection of glass for reliability and durability as well
- Its second focal plane reticle ensures accurate size appearance and accuracy even at the highest magnification
- Very well built
- Excellent sight picture
- Shockproof, fog proof and waterproof
- Accurate scope
- Durable and reliable scope
- Hard exterior finish
- Offers more magnification
- Performs as expected
- It’s easy to use
- Little bit more expensive than other scopes
Vortex Viper PST 1-4×24Editor’s Choice
Click here to go to amazon.com and check pricing and reviews of this optic.
The Viper PST riflescope is made of high-quality materials that make it a durable option and is reliable as well.
Besides that, it has 30mm tube that makes adjustment easy and provides greater accuracy.
Its 4 inches eye relief is an excellent feature that makes it a fantastic scope.
Regarding light transmission, this scope has multi-coated lens. Thus if brightness and greater strength is what you are looking for, then this is the scope.
You won’t miss your targets or even struggle with long distance shootings. Finally, its overall weight is 1.7 pounds.
- Has O-ring seals that prevent dust, moisture and debris hence is waterproof
- Its extra-low dispersion glass improves resolution to provide sharp images and color fidelity for crisp
- 30mm tube offers greater wider adjustment for improved accuracy and greater strength
- Its TMCQ MOA reticle is glass etched for maximum durability & reliability and clear viewing in low light conditions
- It has optimally indexed lenses for image sharpness
- A very accurate scope
- Waterproof, fog proof and shockproof
- Highly durable and reliable
- Pretty simple to use
- Keeps the scale the same
- Aiming point is easy to pick up
- May not include enough shims to set the zero stops adequately
Comparing Vortex Strike Eagle Vs Viper PST
Having looked at the details and specifics of each riflescope, it would be great to shed some light regarding their similarities and differences as these are the major areas as we look at vortex strike eagle vs viper pst.
As you have already seen, each of them has lots of amazing features that offer you amazing benefits when it’s come to use, durability, reliability, and ease of use. If you look at the pros, you will discover that each of them maximizes its strengths and it can be a challenge to buyers if they do not know the differences between these two riflescopes.
Here, we put everything clear, so you have an easy time making a choice between these two products.
|Vortex Strike Eagle||
|BDC style reticle makes target acquisition easy||TMCQ MOA reticle maximizes durability|
|Can zoom further||Zooms clearly but lesser|
|Offers wider field of view||Its field of view may not be good for weak eyesight|
|Shorter eye relief||Slightly longer eye relief|
First, their durability is the same. Moreover, both are shockproof, fog proof and waterproof.
They are also similar when compared in terms of optics and tubes.
Furthermore, they have multi-coated optics and their tubes are wider as well. These similarities often make selection a little bit tricky especially if you are not well versed in their differences.
With these points, however, you can now comfortably compare the best and determine the one that meets your needs.
As you have already noted right from the product details to the comparison of vortex strike eagle vs viper pst, these are, indeed, excellent riflescopes. However, remember that when you would like to make a purchase, you will have to choose one. In our view, you can use their differences as your reasons to drop or pick either of these great scopes. Don’t make guesses when you can wisely make a good decision.
In our view, Viper PST can make a good riflescope for close range uses such as self-defense and other uses. If you want one for this use, you now know what to get.
Vortex Strike Eagle on the other hand can be a perfect option for long distance shooting or hunting. Its greater magnification is, indeed, awesome.Generally, though it’s a bit challenging to strongly say that which scope is the best, we would recommend the Vortex Viper PST You won’t have much to complain about it as it is versatile and will no doubt meet your shooting needs or even exceed them.
Read next article: Best Scopes for AK47
Go back to read more reviews about scopes.